Wednesday, 22 May 2013

My eye-shadow palettes


Hello! I thought I would share my current eye shadow palette collection with you. I am a neutral colour girl at heart. I use my Naked palettes daily but I also have a lot of shimmer and eye popping colours  for when I am feeling that  bit more daring  with my make-up.



I would like to get some more matte shadows but for now I am pretty content with what I have.

The Naked palette by Urban decay was the first ever palette I got and it really opened up my make-up looks  to a whole new world. I was never really into eye shadow before I bought this palette as I could never find colours that suited me.
I adore this palette and will definitely be re-purchasing when I run out.


Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked
Bottom Row: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal


The palette I bought was the 15th anniversary palette which is also by  Urban Decay.
It'd a fun palette to have as the options of make-up looks are endless. 



Next up is Naked 2. I was so eager to get my hands on this as I had been so impressed with it's predecessor. This palette hasn't inspired me   as much as Naked 1, however, I don't think the eye shadows are as pigmented which is a big deal for me. Also I dropped the palette on the floor and a majority of the eye shadows fell out. Blackout was smashed to pieces and I had to throw it out but to be honest I was glad it wasn't one of my favourite shades such as Tease or  YDK.
In a rush to sort out the mess, I super-glued the shades back in place but not all of them are in the correct order so that is why I won't but their names under the picture!




I've been using these Sleek palettes for a while now. They are the cheapest palettes in my collection (€10) but they are much better quality than most of the high street palettes available. 




Nougat;  Nubuck; Cappuccino ; Honeycomb; Toast; Taupe; Conker; Moss; Bark; Mineral Earth; Regal; Noir



Summer Breeze, Martini, Kiwi Flower, Lotus Flower; Humming Bird; Tequila Sunrise
Sand Walker; Washed Ashore;Sunset; Green Iguana; Purple Haze; Magenta Madness


The latest palette I picked up is this Romantic Eye palette by Too Faced. It has a beautiful selection of matte and shimmer shades.




I hope you found this post some what interesting! I always like to know what make-up other bloggers have so if you have a post like this, be sure to leave a link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!